martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Mass of Thanksgiving

My name is Deacon Bill Zondler, or Deacon Billy as many of you know me, and I would first like to thank all of you at St James for your years of prayers and support for me as I have been thinking, discerning, praying, studying and ultimately being formed in preparation to become a priest.

As many of you know this has been a long winding road filled with many joys, trials, ups and downs. I would like to invite you, whether you remember me when I was a youngster sitting in the first pew with my mom and little brother, whether you remember me as a student at St James Academy, whether you knew me as a guy studying to be a priest, or whether you don’t know me, please come to my ordination to the priesthood and to my first Mass that I will celebrate. Both of these events are very special, and will be joyous moments for the parish that raised and nourished my faith and for me and my family.

Below I have posted dates, times, and addresses, but I want to say how excited I am to celebrate my first Mass here, at St James, my home parish, home to the community and people who watered the seed of my faith, who handed on to me what they themselves have received. Please know of my deepest gratitude and know of my prayers for all of you. God bless you.

Mass of Ordination to the Priesthood
Friday June 9th
4 pm
St Thèrése of Carmel
4355 Del Mar Trails Rd
San Diego CA 92130

Mass of Thanksgiving, my first Mass
Saturday, June 10th
1 pm
St. James – right here!

Also,
Confession and all the Masses at St. James
Saturday & Sunday June 17 & 18


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario