miércoles, 14 de enero de 2015

A Perfect Little Sister Christmas

 
The following note was received from a Little Sister and captures the joy of hospitality (no, the photo is not the old gentleman, but an elderly shepherd) ...

"My best Christmas gift arrived on Christmas eve when our Savior came to us in the person of a poor elderly man who had been found on the floor in his impoverished dwelling, terminally ill and with no one to care for him. This dear, holy man who loves Jesus so much is now comfy, clean, and happy as he prepares for his journey home to God. I feel so privileged to be his 'Little Sister', and to be an instrument of the Lord's own love for him. Moments like this renew my faith, and I truly had a happy heart as I went to bed on Christmas eve.”



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario