lunes, 30 de septiembre de 2013

Here's how YOU can make a difference in only 40 days



In this short video, you'll meet two former Planned Parenthood managers -- and a woman who chose life for her baby, simply because there were people outside the abortion center who were specifically praying for her and her child. Hear their amazing stories ... then email this page everyone you know so they can find out for themselves just what 40 Days for Life is all about! 

DAY 6: 36 babies saved from abortion ... that we know of 40 Days for Life

http://40daysforlife.com/images/fall2013milwaukee2-sm.jpg
Dan noticed a young mom sitting on the doorsteps. “I asked her if she was going to be OK,” he said. She responded, “What did you tell my boyfriend?” Dan told her, “Probably what I tell them all – go inside and get her out of there! The time is NOW to save your baby’s life!” The woman looked surprised. “Seriously? That’s all you said? Somehow, you lit him up. And it worked. He talked me out of it.” Dan said he was dumbstruck. “But not for long,” Dan said. “I told her about the free help across the street” ...

 More...




 

40 Days for Life runs through November 3 in 306 cities


Find the 40 Days for Life location nearest you. Click on the city name -- and sign up to get involved!

DAY 5: Letter to "the sign people" left at vigil site 

"I saw you people lining up with signs. I watched from the window every day and all day you were there! Different folks each time. I had this idea in my head that abortion picketers were extremists … no “normal” person would do that sort of thing. Yet you did not look extreme ... 




DAY 4: Off and running with a new 40 Days for Life campaign

"In just the first 24 hours of this campaign, I drove 408 miles with stops in 6 cities in Alabama and Georgia to meet hundreds of amazing people with ONE focused mission - ending abortion," said David Bereit, the national director of 40 Days for Life. "I have GREAT hope for our future!"  

More...

DAY 3: First-time prayer volunteer says, "I'm hooked!"


"I'm hooked!" was the reaction of a young mom who had just finished her first-ever prayer hours at the 40 Days for Life vigil in Pensacola. "I feel like I'm actually doing something to end abortion. It's great to do something instead of just talking about abortion" ...  

More...

DAY 2: Pray for the workers at the abortion centers

Thus far, we've seen 83 abortion facility employees have conversions and leave their jobs during 40 Days for Life vigils. We can't say where, of course, but we've heard that abortion workers have already reached out to prayer volunteers on Day 1. Keep them in your prayers ...   

More...


Main source: 40daysforlife.com...

Read this information in our Website CJM...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario