These last 15 days, eudists of the General House were very happy to receive:
- Mgr Luc Crepy, who went to make a predication about saint John Eudes to the seminarians of the french seminary; heal so met some people in the dicasteries of the Vatican; and it was an ocasion to work about the future website of the doctorate of saint John Eudes.
- Fr. Jose Mario Bacci, Superior Provincial of Colombia.
- Sister Luz Marina Valencia López, STJ, of the General Secretary of CLAR (Conference of Religious of Latin America and the Caribbean).
- Dr. Rodrigo Guerra, Director of the CISAV (Center for Advanced Social Research), member of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
- Fr. Gustavo Londoño, Principal of the Seminary of Tegucigalpa (Honduras, Province of Colombia).
- Fr. Juan Ángel López, of the Diocese of Tegucigalpa (Honduras).
Follow this link for reading in our website CJM