St. James parish is approaching an exciting time of renovation and expansion. In order to prepare for
this upcoming growth, everyone is invited to participate in a Planning Study to determine the overall level of support for the proposed projects. It is crucial that all who call St. James their spiritual home take part in this endeavor. Get involved and let your voice be heard as we move forward as a parish. Your opinion will assist in formulating the best plan of action. Below are ways you can participate.
1. Mail Survey: All registered parishioners will receive information regarding the proposed plans and the Planning Study survey in the mail along with a return envelope. Please complete and return this confidential survey no later than April 8, 2016.
2. Online Survey: The proposed plans and Planning Study survey are available online. To take the survey online, follow the steps below.
• Select the study for St. James, Solana Beach
• Enter the password “apostlejames”
• Complete and submit the confidential study no later than April 8, 2016
3. Personal Interviews: Personal Interviews will be conducted over the next few weeks with a cross‐section of our parish households. We ask all households that were invited for a personal interview to please contact the parish office to schedule an appointment. If you would like to participate in a personal interview, please call the parish office at 858‐755‐2545 ext. *100 to schedule an appointment.
Remember all responses will remain confidential, and your opinion is important to the future of our parish.
Please plan on participating in this vital endeavor. Thank you in advance for your help!