lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

Father Bob: “Thank you for all”

Dear Parish Family,

Before I depart I want to take a moment to thank you for all that we have done together over the past two years. I am most proud of the number of new families who have registered – over 160 in the last two years – and the 15% increase in weekend mass attendance. The greatest accomplishment a pastor can aspire to, is seeing more and more of his flock gather to hear the Gospel proclaimed and share from the table of the Lord.

But there is even more to be proud of! Together we have not only strengthened many of our traditional programs but we have added so many new ones like: Single Seniors, The Alzheimer’s Support Group, “For Your Family” Lenten family enrichment courses, Grief Support Group, Welcome to Ascension, Thursday Night at the Movies, Bible Study, Boy Scouts, Garden Circle and by even beautifying the inside of the church a bit. Please keep up the great work!
Although we accomplished so much in such a short time, I would like to apologize not having enough energy, Ame or patience to institute all of the ideas I brought with me to Ascension.

Know that you will always be in my heart and in my prayers. Please keep me in yours.

Sincerely, Fr. Bob

P.S. Feel free to communicate by email [bobperelli@gmail.com] or the good old fashion way to: The Eudist Fathers, 10 Sweden Street, Loyola Grand Villas, Quezon City, The Philippines.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario